Submit an Abstract
Abstract Submission Deadline : 13 September 2019
Notification of Acceptance / Defusal : 16 September 2019
- Do not use any academic titles in the abstracts.
- Abstracts must be written by using the headlines of the objectives, methods, results, conclusions and key words.
- The entire abstract, title, name, author's name, last name should not exceed 300 words.
- Names of the authors should be written in lowercase letters with no abbreviation. Only the initial letters must be capitalized.
- Authors' institution’s address should be written clearly.
- Only the initial letter of the abstract title should be capitalized except for the acronyms. (e.g. Xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx XXX xxxx xxxx)
- If the abstract has acronyms, they should be written openly in the brackets.